Thursday, September 2, 2010

It's Kylie Minogue's "Get Outta My Way" Video!

A week after her America's Got Talent performance of new single "Get Outta My Way," Kylie Minogue's music vid for the upbeat dance-pop jam has premiered—and it's pretty effing spectacular. It's amazing what this girl can do with just some creative lighting, hot dancers and decent choreography.

I have to say, I feel like Kylie takes the criticisms lobbed against her and turns it into something constructive. The "All The Lovers" video was a welcome return for her, but a lot of fans felt it didn't live up to the ecstatic feel of the song. They wanted a bit more.

And with "Get Outta My Way" they get more. More outfits. More dancing. More of the chic disco energy we've grown accustomed to getting from Lady Minogue. I think she perfectly captured the color of my love for this song here.



Her best video yet? Not sure about that one. But it might be up there.

ALSO SEE:
* My Kylie Minogue Interview: Part 1
* My Kylie Minogue Interview: Part 2