Sunday, January 16, 2011

UK Chart Roundup: Jessie J Can Sit On My Popsicle

This week's UK chart is notable mostly for the inching up Jessie J does with "Do It Like A Dude" to #2, where it's held back only by the debut of Bruno Mars' earnest "Grenade" at the top.

Good for her, I say. And good for me. Because since everything else stays pretty flat this week, I'm going out for a popsicle.

The U.K. Top 10:

1. "Grenade" - Bruno Mars *new* *1 week*
2. "Do It Like A Dude" - Jessie J
3. "What's My Name" - Rihanna feat. Drake
4. "Lights On" - Katy B feat. Ms. Dynamite
5. "When We Collide" - Matt Cardle  
6. "Who's That Chick" - David Guetta feat. Rihanna
7. "Make You Feel My Love" - Adele
8. "The Time (Dirty Bit)" - The Black Eyed Peas
9. "Like A G6" - Far East Movement
10. "Eyes Wide Shut" - JLS feat. Tinie Tempah