Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pink's New Single "Raise Your Glass" Makes All Right In The World

Like Kelly Clarkson, Pink is one artist I love hearing Max Martin work with. Unlike when Katy Perry works with Max, and I want to break a champagne bottle on the curb and jam the jagged end of it into my face. Pink just has the vocal chops to pull off all the acrobatics the Swedish producer makes her twirl through.

So cue up Pink's new single "Raise Your Glass," of her upcoming Greatest Hits...So Far!!! Like "So What," it's an upbeat dance/pop-rock number that dares you to not sing along.



Love the spoken "Oh, shit—my glass is empty. That sucks!" bit. If this doesn't go to #1, then I'm tying Katy Perry's wig to the bumper of my Toyota and taking her on a three-day road trip through the desert.

Pink's Greatest Hits...So Far!!! is out November 16. Below is the collection's cover and tracklist (note she totally axed "Some Girls"!)

1. Get The Party Started
2. There You Go
3. Don’t Let Me Get Me
4. Just Like A Pill
5. Family Portrait
6. Trouble
7. Stupid Girls
8. Who Knew
9. U + Ur Hand
10. Dear Mr. President
11. So What
12. Sober
13. Please Don’t Leave Me
14. Glitter In The Air
15. Raise Your Glass
 ------
Funhouse (Deluxe edition only)
I Don’t Believe You (Deluxe edition only)

Booo! to no "Feel Good  Time"!